Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What's in a name?

When I first decided to open a shop on Etsy to sell my designs, I was thinking about all the celebrating we do in our lives; births and birthdays, holidays, marriages and anniversaries and other professional and personal milestones. I thought about how we mark time and look forward to hitting some of those often life-changing events; becoming a teenager, graduating, getting married, growing our families, fulfilling personal goals, as well as celebrating the achievements of others.

When I was in boarding school, we would often cross off the days in our school planners as they passed by, looking forward to the end of term. In University I would do the same thing, anticipating the end of classes and a change of routine. As my wedding approached, the dates on the calendar were crossed off, bringing each day closer to that red heart marked on June 11. A few years later, I felt as though I had a few too many days to wait for the late arrival of my first son.  

Other lines we draw to mark time are less permanent - especially those lines in the sand that have our hubby rolling his eyes at our sentimental notions...

But what does all this have to do with PRINTLine? Well, our products are designed to help you mark those special occasions with fresh, creative and inspiring designs that you can personalize and print from home. Taking the time in the small details helps commemorate those occasions in a way that will last a lot longer than a discarded calendar or lines in the sand. We hope our products will help you celebrate and remember those occasions long after they are over.

The next time you have a special date to circle on your calendar, come on over to PRINTLine

No comments:

Post a Comment